- How we collect information from you
- How we collect information from you
- How we protect customers' information
- How we use the information and share all personal information which you provide when you use our websites
- General information in line with laws and regulations.
This policy does not apply to the practices of third-party agents or people of which we do not exercise direct control, employment, or management.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information.
We collect personally identifiable information (including but not limited to email address, name, phone number, physical address, location, photo, online identifiers, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with Kaiglo.com. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. The information and personal data are as freely provided by you to us using any technology at the material time.
- Use of Demographic and Profile Data
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys and product reviews. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like location, area, or age). We use this data to optimize your experience on our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in--and to display content according to your preferences
- Governing Principles of Data Processing
- Your personal data on Kaiglo.com shall be collected and processed in accordance with legitimate and lawful purposes consented to by you herein, provided that further processing may be done only for archiving, scientific research, historical research, or statistical purposes for public interest in line with extant regulations and laws.
- Personal data shall be adequate, accurate and without prejudice to the dignity of a person.
- Personal data shall be stored only for the period within which it is reasonably needed, and shall be secured against all foreseeable hazards and breaches such as theft, cyberattack, viral attack, dissemination, manipulations of any kind, damage by rain, fire, or exposure to other natural elements.
- Our data collection shall depict that we owe a duty of care to you.
- We shall be accountable in line with laws and regulations.
- Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services, and facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing except if you explicitly opt-in.
- Personal Date Retention Period
- Your Privacy Rights
In certain circumstances as provided under the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation or any other applicable law, you may object to the processing of your personal information or request to delete already inputted personal data. To make this request take the following simple steps:
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Title your email “delete my personal data”
- We will act upon your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
With that, it is as simple as done.
- Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Kaiglo.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Security Precautions
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
However, please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee that the internet in itself is 100% secure and so we cannot take responsibility for the illegal acts of hackers as long as we have taken the necessary precautions. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access our site or services through and within a secure environment. Most importantly, you are responsible for keeping your User ID and password secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
kaiglo.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. In the future, you can unsubscribe by clicking the one-click unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email.
- Advertisements on Kaiglo.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Remedies, Questions and Contact
If you observe or have good grounds that your privacy rights have been infringed or likely to be infringed by the use of our Site please lodge your complaints or questions regarding our policy to the following address: [email protected] Our Data Protection Officer shall attend to them. Generally, you may contact us on any issue by mail to [email protected]
- Notification of Changes